How to Apply Online for Destitute Certificate in Kerala – Steps and Procedure
Destitute certificate is used for applying / claiming any relaxations under goverment of kerala, if the applicant is a destitute. This certificate is issued and approved by the Committee of local body.
Eligibility for registering as a Destitute
- A Persons residing within Kerala State for a continuous period from not more than two years immediately preceding the date of application, who doesn’t have a first order relative( father, mother, son) of or above 20 years of age
- A woman whose husband is dead yet, not re-married and have no source of any income or having a nominal pension/income of Rs. 300 only and those who have no relative of or above age 20
- A child / unmarried woman whose parents are dead and does not have any first relations( father, mother, son) who is of or above age 20.
* A woman whose husband is missing for more than 7 years can be considered as a widow.
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar or voters ID
- Death certificates of applicants father/mother/husband
Applicant can visit their nearest Akshaya e-center for applying online or they can apply using the website of e-district Kerala.
Steps for applying online,
- Log on to the website https://edistrict.kerala.gov.in/ using username and password, or if you are not a registered portal user, go to “Portal User Creation” then click “One Time Registration” menu.
- Select “Applicant Registration”.
- Fill relevant information and click on “Check duplicate”, the system will automatically check the duplicate application.
- Then click “Submit” for registration.
- After registering, click “Apply for a certificate” menu and followed by that click “Get started” button.
- Now you will be directed to another page. Enter registration No., certificate type, certificate purpose etc.
- Select Certificate Type as “Destitute Certificate” and fill another form.
- Click “Save” and it will ask you to provide required documents in “attach document” section.
- Make payment using Debit/Credit or Internet banking.
- After successful payment the page will be directed to the receipt page.
- you can check the Status on “transaction history” on the left tab.