How to Change Address on Voter ID Card Online in Kerala
How many of you know the exact process of Changing Address on Voter ID Card Online in Kerala ? Here we are ready to help you in the most simplest and easy way to carry this process. The most advantage of this way is, the applicant need not leave his house to make the changes. All the Correction, enrollment, or change of address in the Election ID card is now made easier with switching the process online by Election Commission.
Earlier you may have to go to Taluk office, writing an application, and being subjected to a hearing. Now the process is very simplified. For the Address Change Process in Kerala Voter ID Card Online you have to visit the CEO Website www.ceo.kerala.gov.in and proceed step by step. After this, have a Print out of the application and it can be given to booth level officer (BLO).
Then who will visit the applicant at his house. The booth level officer will verify the documents and collect photocopies of the same and collect the applicant’s signature. After that all these documents will be submitted to Taluk office. Combining the BLO’s report, Electoral Registration Officer (ERO) will take necessary decision.
If you do not have computer and internet connection:-
Just visit your nearest Akshaya Centres and they will carry out the process for a fee of Rs 22. You can also get aid from Voter Assistance Desk at Election wings at district and Taluk levels and they will provide the service free of cost. Contact 1950, toll free number for any further assistance and information.
If you have access to computer and internet connection proceed with the following step by step instructions:-
- Visit National voters Services Portal, www.nvsp.in.
2. Here you will get a number of options such as Apply online for registration of new vote due to shifting from AC, Apply online for registration of overseas voter, etc. Now click on “Click here” button present below the Correction of entries in electoral roll option.
3. Form 8 will be appeared on your screen. Applicant can select the language as you want. Before filling this See rules 13(1) and 26 for more details.
4. Fill the following details in the form.
Application for correction to particulars entered in electoral roll
- Assembly/Parliamentary Constituency
- Part number of electoral roll
- Serial No. of Electoral Roll
- Elector’s Photo Identity Card Number
By using this form you can change Name, Photograph, Elector’s Photo Identity Card Number, Address, Date of Birth, Age, Name of Relative, Type of Relation and Gender. Select one of these entry from the form. Now you can only fill the details regarding to your selected entry.
- House/ Door number
- Street/Area/Locality/ Mohalla/Road
- Village / Town
- Post Office
- Pin Code
- Elector’s Photo Identity Card Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s/Mother’s/ Husband’s Name
If you selected to change the age, then only age related raw will be activated. Also enter Email ID, Mobile number and place.
5. After filling the form submit to make changes in the entries of the electoral rolls.
6. An acknowledgement will be sent to your registered mobile number after successfully submitting the form. The voter ID cards will be sent to your specified address, otherwise you can visit the nearest electoral office and collect it in person.
Special Note: Please upload the scan copy of original documents with colour scan. Otherwise your application will be rejected due to the documents issue. Check the quality of scan copy before uploading to portal. This will help you to keep your application neat and clean. Also another important thing is to write down the application number for future reference. You will have the option to enter the address, date of birth, correct name etc in portal and you need to give proper supporting documents. To get the voter ID is depend upon the BLO’s decision. BLO will be the final person to accept or reject your voter id application.