How to Check LIC Policy Status Online
Step by step pictorial presentation for checking the LIC policy status online.
Life Insurance corporation (LIC) is one of widest insurance company in India founded in 1956. It’s head quarter is in Mumbai. It is owned by government of India. The branches of LIC is upto 2048 located in different towns and cities. LIC gives us policy but the only trouble the policy holders have is that they unaware of checking LIC policy status.
Many ways are being provided by LIC for policy inquiry and one can get policy details from calling LIC policy helpline number.It provides policy details, policy status, due dates, surrender value details, loan against policy amount etc.
The helpline number it offers is 1251 and is available from BSNL/MTNL landline numbers. Login facility is also rendered on the Home Page. Every new user has to complete Registration form selecting username and password of their choice. For having a successful registration, the customer has to gain information such as status of policy, loan, revival, premium due/ policy calendar, maturity calendar etc.
How to Check LIC Policy Status Online ?
- If you are a registered user, you can directly login LIC India website and check your policy status.
Type this address in your address bar to login LIC website “http://licindia.in“.
- Click “Customer Portal” on the left side, this will redirect to a new page that shows various e-services offered by LIC.
- Click on “New User” for LIC New User Registrations. This will redirect you to a form. You have to enter Policy No, Premium, date of birth, Mobile No.,Aadhaar Number, PAN, Passport Number, Gender and valid email ID.
- Then click on proceed button.
- After the successful registration an automated mail will sent to your registered email id. confirm your account using the link present in the mail. Now you can check the status of the policy easily.
LIC Registered User Login
- Click on “Registered User” in the LIC e-service portal.
- Fill Role, User ID, Password and Date of birth
- Click ” Sign In”. Now you can check the policy status.
Note: Life Insurance Corporation is India’s Largest insurance company owned and operated under government of India connected to public sector. LIC helps millions of peoples to get their life secured and everyone need to know the policy details like paid amount, duration, coverage etc. Through the above steps, every lic policy holders can check their status online. Kindly inform us if you have any difficulties while checking the policy details online.