How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently
Facebook a social networking site also allows to delete an account permanently. An account once deleted will not allow you to reactivate or retrieve the contents. By deactivating the timeline gets lost immediately then nobody can search for your info. But Facebook has an option to save the timeline whether you have a tendency to come aback to rejoin the Facebook.
The account will be deactivated within two weeks. You must have to furnish the following options
- Lock all the privacy settings
- Delete all messages, photos, tags, status update
- Contact with the friends about tags, photos which you would like to delete
- Revoke app permissions and linked accounts like Google and Yahoo.
There will be a tendency of personally identifiable information may remain in the site like name. The basic thing you can do is that you might ask friends to keep privacy. The deletion process may take 14 days. Following steps will allow you to delete Facebook
1. At the first stage think about various sites that you have logged using Facebook connection ie. the site which allows you to log using same password and username as you operate Facebook. Each site is noticed and go to each of them and close all the accounts.
2. In the second step go to Facebook Account Deletion page which will allow you to delete account by logging. “Delete My Account” with two buttons click it and “submit” .
3. Next step is you will be questioned” if you are deleting permanently your account. Are You sure? If you are ,enter the password and text showed in the image. When it is ready then click “Okay”.
4. Last stage confirms do nothing it means that to do nothing. It will take 14 days to delete the account. If the user logs into it in next two weeks and whether two weeks have passed without any login the account will be deleted.
After deletion process go to email site there will be a message shown that the deletion process has begun. You can also start a new account after original account disappears.
Please follow the below steps to delete your facebook account Permanently
https://m.facebook.com/account/delete (Copy and paste this link to your web browser and type the account password.
Note: Keep in mind that you will not be able to reactivate your account or retrieve any of the content or information you have added. If you would still like your account deleted, follow the above steps.