How to Get a Community Certificate in Kerala – Steps and Procedure
Community Certificate defines the community of a particular person. It is particularly need at the time of applying for reservation as per the Government norms.All community certificates except SC/ST certificates are being issued by the Village Officer.
Documents required for Community Certificate in Kerala are,
- Application form for community certificate
- Report about community form M.C/ Sarpanch
- Father/ brother/ sister community certificate
- Age and address proof
You can apply for this certificate through near by Akshaya center or You can apply online.
To apply online for Community Certificate in Kerala,
- Go to the website of Kerala e-district https://edistrict.kerala.gov.in/
- Log on to the website using username and password, or if you are not a registered portal user, go to “Portal User Creation” then click “One Time Registration” menu.
- Select “Applicant Registration”.
- Fill relevant information and click on “Check duplicate”, the system will automatically check the duplicate application.
- Then click “Submit” for registration.
- After registering, click “Apply for a certificate” menu and followed by that click “Get started” button.
- Now you will be directed to another page. Enter registration No., certificate type, certificate purpose etc.
- Select Certificate Type as Community certificate and fill another form.
- Click “Save” and it will ask you to provide required documents in “attach document” section.
- Make payment using Debit/Credit or Internet banking.
- After successful payment the page will be directed to the receipt page.
- you can check the Status on “transaction history” on the left tab.