How to Get a Relationship Certificate in Kerala – Steps and Procedure
Relationship Certificate can be issued from Village / taluk office. If the head or a member of the family expires, the next direct legal heir of the deceased such as the wife or husband or son or daughter or mother may apply for legal-heir ship certificate \ Succession Certificate on application for the purpose of transferring Electricity connection, House Tax, Telephone connection/patta transfer, Bank Account, etc.
Required Documents for Relationship Certificate in Kerala,
- Death certificate
- Identity Card
- Ration card
- Prescribed application form
To apply online for Relationship Certificate in Kerala,
- Log on to the website (https://edistrict.kerala.gov.in/) using username and password, or if you are not a registered portal user, go to “Portal User Creation” then click “One Time Registration” menu.
- Select “Applicant Registration”.
- Fill relevant information and click on “Check duplicate”, the system will automatically check the duplicate application.
- Then click “Submit” for registration.
- After registering, click “Apply for a certificate” menu and followed by that click “Get started” button.
- Now you will be directed to another page. Enter registration No., certificate type, certificate purpose etc.
- Select Certificate Type as “Relationship Certificate” and fill another form.
- Click “Save” and it will ask you to provide required documents in “attach document” section.
- Make payment using Debit/Credit or Internet banking.
- After successful payment the page will be directed to the receipt page.
- you can check the Status on “transaction history” on the left tab.