How to Start Maha e-Seva Kendra (CSC) in Maharashtra?
Maha e-Seva Kendra is implemented by Government of Maharashtra to link the district administration and the citizens. This is a must for smoother electronic delivery of services. It is a National e-Governance plan formulated by the Central Government. The individuals who run these Centers are known as Village Level Entrepreneurs(VLE).
Eligibility criteria to open a Maha e-Seva Kendra
- VLE should have a valid Aadhaar number.
- Should be a village youth above 18 years of age.
- Must have passed the 10th level examination from a recognized board as minimum level of educational qualification.
- Should be fluent in reading and writing the local dialect and should also have basic level knowledge of English language.
- Prior knowledge in basic computer skills would be a preferred advantage.
- Should be motivated enough to be a prime driver of social change and disperse his/her duties with utmost dedication and honesty.
- The center should have the basic infrastructure requirements like,
– At least 120 GB Hard Disc Drive.- At least 512 MB RAM.
– CD/DVD Drive.
– UPS PC with Licensed Windows XP-SP2 or above operating system.
– With 4 hours battery backup/Portable Genset.
– Printer/ Colour Printer.
– Web cam/digital camera.
– Internet connection with at least 128 kbps speed for browsing & data uploading over internet.
- To register on CSC, visit the URL http://register.csc.gov.in
- Click on “Click here” button displaying on the homepage.
- Enter your Aadhaar number, select the authentication type(Iris or fingerprint) and further add the Captcha Text. Click on “Submit” button”
- After Aadhaar authentication, your Aadhaar information will be displayed along with the form.
- Please fill the details under the tabs, Kiosk, Banking, Document and Infrastructure.
- Review your details and click on “Submit” button to register yourself and an application ID will be generated.
- You will receive an acknowledgement email regarding successful completion of your application on your registered email address.