How to Transfer Money-Balance From Mobile to Mobile
How Transfer Money-Balance From Airtel Mobile to Airtel Mobile
Some simple steps to transfer money from one airtel mobile to another airtel mobile. Please follow the below shown step:
- Make sure the two phones are using airtel connection
- Dial *141# from your airtel mobile and follow the instructions.
How Transfer Money-Balance From BSNL Mobile to BSNL Mobile
To transfer balance cash from one BSNL mobile to another BSNL mobile, you need to follow the below shown steps:
- Make sure the two phones are using BSNL connection
- Type GIFT<space><Receiver’s Number><space><Amount> and send it to 53733 or 53738
- eg: GIFT 9445000000 50
Note: Need RS. 200/- minimum balance.
How Transfer Money-Balance From Vodafone Mobile to Vodafone Mobile
We need to do some steps to transfer vodafone balance from one mobile to another vodafone mobile. Follow:
- Make sure the two phones are using Vodafone connection
- Dial: *131*<Amount>*<Receiver’s Number>#
- Eg: *131*50*954200000#
- Transfer Limit: 5 Rupees to 30 Rupees
- Service Charge: 2 Rupees (5 Rupees to 9 Rupees transfer); 3 Rupees (10 Rupees to 19 Rupees transfer); 4 Rupees (20 Rupees to 30 Rupees)
How Transfer Money-Balance From Aircel Mobile to Aircel Mobile
- Make sure the two phones are using aircel connection
- Dial *122*666# and follow the instructions
- You can recharge 10,20,50,100 Amounts
- Service Charge: 1 Rupees per transaction
How Transfer Money-Balance From Idea Mobile to Idea Mobile
- Make sure the two phones are using idea connection
- Dial: *567*<Receiver’s Number>*<Amount>#
- Eg: *567*984500000*50#
- Transfer Limit: 10 Rupees to 50 Rupees
- Service Charge: 2 Rupees per transaction
How Transfer Money-Balance From Reliance Mobile to Reliance Mobile
- Make sure the two phones are using Reliance connection
- Dial *367*3# then again dial *312*3#. Type receiver mobile number and amount then PIN number.
- The default PIN number is 1
How Transfer Money-Balance From Uninor Mobile to Uninor Mobile
- Make sure the two phones are using Uninor connection
- Dial *202*<Mobile number>*<Amount>
How Transfer Money-Balance From Tata DOCOMO Mobile to Tata DOCOMO
Tata DOCOMO offers a good facility for their BuddyNet Members, so that they can easily transfer talk time with their DOCOMO prepay friends in urgency. Keep in mind that this function works only for Tata DOCOMO BuddyNet Members, to any other DOCOMO prepay customer.
- To transfer the balance amount: Type “BT<Space>Target Mobile Number <Space> Amount” and Send it to 54321
- Eg: “BT 9030099999 25” and SMS to 54321
- To reverse the balance Amount: Type “RBT<Space>Transaction ID” and send to 54321
The charge for SMS is Rs. 1 in case of Balance Transfer and for reversal process it will be Toll Free. “BT” or “bt” or “Bt” all shows the balance transfer.
Note: The sender should have sufficient amount to transfer in the mobile before proceeding and the total cost will be transferred amount + Rs. 1 for SMS. If you don’t have the enough balance in your phone to transfer also, the SMS charges are applicable. In case of reversal process the amount reversed to you (Donor) will depend upon the balance in the recipient.
These are the details of transfer money balance from one mobile to another, as on publishing date, details will be different in upcoming years inconnection to the mobile companies update of format. For all of your information and kindly get in touch with us through the below comment column.