HTC One Hima (M9) is the much awaiting android smartphone from HTC with rich specifications and features. Now the Full Specifications of this device Leaked Online and expected to be launched soon. The HTC’s upcoming flagship smartphone code named Hima earlier from this month. HTC One Hima (M9) – the next-gen smartphone powered by a Snapdragon 810 SoC – chipset.
2.0GHz quad-core Cortex-A57 + 1.5GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 processor package makes up an efficient octa-core processor package. HTC One Hima coming with a 5 inches Full HD capacitive touch screen display. There is no QHD variety in this phone as in latest launched flagship phones.
On external the phone measures 144.3 x 69.4 x 9.56 mm dimensions and weight is unknown. Images are not yet leaked and the above shown image is the rear of HTC M8 only. We hope for a beautiful and durable similar metal body in Hima Also. It will be available in three colors as the M8 – gray, silver and gold.
HTC One Hima (M9) will also offer 3GB of RAM as well as Cat.6 LTE connectivity. There will be 2 cameras – 20.7MP main camera and a front-facing shooter. Front facing snapper will be a 4MP or 13MP. HTC One Hima (M9) runs on latest Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system. 2,840mAh battery offers long hours of back up and talk time.
HTC One Hima (M9) Key Specifications
- Android v5.0 Lollipop OS
- 5.0 inches Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen
- Nano-SIM, 3G and 4G connectivity
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset
- Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A57 processor
- 3 GB RAM
- 32 GB internal Memory, Expandable up to 128 GB via Micro SD
- Dual 20.7 MP rear camera with dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 4 MP front camera
- NFC and IR
- Non-removable Li-Po 2840 mAh battery