IIM Kozhikode (IIMK) Announced Admission for Fellow Program in Management 2013
IIMK (Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode is inviting an application for the post of Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) for the session 2012-2013. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted to prescribed sections as per their profile and qualifying marks. All candidates are suggested to attend for an Personal interview and written test conducted by IIM Kozhikode.
Areas for specialization of FPM
- Strategic Management
- Information Technology & Systems
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources
- Quantitative Methods & Operations Management
- Finance, Accounting and Control
Date of Conducting the Examination
Online application is available on 1 November 2012. The last date for submission of online application is on 15 January 2013 and the last date for receiving Printed Application along with DD, attested copies of graduation and post graduation mark sheets and certificates, attested copy of the Qualifying Examination score card and Referee Recommendations is on 21 January 2013.
- Engineering degrees, viz., B.Tech., BE, etc. with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA
- Professional qualifications of CA, ICWA and CS with at least 50% marks or equivalent.
- Professional qualifications such as MBBS and LLB with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGP
- Post-Graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline (including M.A, M.Sc., M.Com, MBA, MCA, M.Tech, etc) with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Those who are appearing for the final exams can also apply. However, their final selection will be subject to successful completion of the requirement by 30 June 2013. Their admission will be provisional till they produce the required certificates of qualification before December 2013.
Application Fee: The application fee for FPM admission at IIM kozhikode is Rs 500/-.
How to Apply for FPM Admissions at IIM Kozhikode:
- Candidates are required to apply online.
- In addition, they will have to download a form for referee recommendation. These forms will have to be completed by two referees and attached with the print out of the completed application form.
- Candidates can apply to a maximum of two areas of specialization.
- After applying online, a print out of the application along with the crossed demand draft (of Rs.500 payable to Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode at Kozhikode), attested copies of graduation and post graduation mark sheets and certificates, attested copy of the Qualifying Examination score card and Referee Recommendations (in the prescribed formats only) are to be sent to FPM Office,IIM Kozhikode,IIMK Campus PO,Calicut-673570