The all new Jaguar F-Type SVR (Special Vehicle Operations) Launched in India at Rs 2.65 Crore. Jaguar Land Rover India also started to accept bookings of the Jaguar F-Type SVR. The vehicle is developed by the Special Vehicle Operations (SVO) team. This is said to be the fastest production car ever made.
Jaguar F-Type SVR looks stunning and powered by a 5.0-litre supercharged V8 engine. The engine is highly efficient and can produce 567 hp power and 700 Nm of torque on ride. The car is highly powerful and can reach 0-100 km/h in just 3.7 seconds.
The claimed top speed of the vehicle is 322 km/h. The Jaguar F-Type SVR comes in Coupe and Convertible form. There is beautiful and rich interior packed with performance seats. There is a Titanium and Inconel exhaust system and 20-inch alloy wheels. You can see wider Pirelli P-Zero tyres for best grip and handling.
2019 F‑TYPE 2.0L 296HP Turbocharged 4-cylinder Automatic Specifications
- Engine Capacity (cc) – 1,997
- Maximum Power (hp) – 296 @ 5,500 rpm
- Maximum torque (lb-ft) – 295 @ 1,500 – 4,500 rpm
- 8-speed ‘Quickshift’ ZF Transmission
- 155 Top Speed (mph)
- 0-60mph (secs) 5.4 Acceleration
- 63 Front Track (in)
- 65 Rear Track (in)
- 51.6 Overall Height (in)
- 103.2 Wheelbase (in)
- 176 Overall Length (in)
- 80.4 Overall Width inc. mirrors (in)
- 74.2 Overall Width with mirrors folded in (in)
- 3.9 Ground Clearance fully laden (in)
- 35.1 Turning Circle (ft)
- 14.4 Trunk/Cargo Volume (cu. Ft.)
- 3,360 Curb Weight (from – lbs)
- 4,244 Gross Vehicle Weight (from – lbs)
- 18.5 Fuel Tank Capacity – usable (gallons)