Jeep India offers the all new Jeep Compass Bedrock limited edition in India at Rs 17.53 lakh (ex-Delhi). This is as a part of celebrating the sale of 25,000 Jeep Compass’ in less than a year since the launch. This is one of the best SUV available in India which is highly famous for its build quality and driveability.
The Jeep Compass Bedrock special edition features cosmetic changes. You can see changes like a 16-inch gloss black alloy wheels, black roof rails and mirror covers. They also added a new side step for easy access. There are decals, Bedrock badging, Bedrock printed seat covers, special floor mats and a reverse camera.
You can choose the Compass Bedrock in the Sport trim. This is powered with a 2.-litre, 173 PS diesel engine. The engine is powerful and mated with six-speed manual transmission. This is only available in the 4×2 drive configuration.The Jeep Compass also exports to Australia, Japan, Ireland UK.
- 2.0-litre 170.63bhp 16V Multijet II Diesel Engine
- Maximum Torque – 350Nm@1750-2500rpm
- Maximum Power – 170.63bhp@3750rpm
- Fuel Supply System – CRDI
- Gear Box – 6 Speed
- Front Suspension – McPherson Strut with Lower Control Arm Disc
- Rear Suspension – Multi Link Suspension with Strut Assembly
- Disc Front Brake