THe all new Mahindra TUV300 Plus Launched In India at 9.47 Lakh. This is said to be the long wheelbase version of the TUV300 SUV. In this new model, there are extra space for the accommodation of 9 people. You can also see minor exterior changes. The TUV300 comes in three variants and this includes P4, P6 and P8.
There are five colors options and this includes Majestic Silver, Glacier white, Bold Black, Dynamo Red and Molten Orange.The Mahindra TUV300 Plus measures 4400mm in length. There is also extra cargo space, 16-inch wheels, reworked front bumper, new wraparound taillights etc.
There are best in class interior comfort and safety features. Foe safety there are dual-airbags and ABS. There is also Electronic Brake-force Distribution. You have hazard lights which will switch on in case of panic braking.
Interior features and Options includes:-
- Premium cabin with the faux leather seats
- steering mounted audio and phone controls
- Rear defogger with wash and wipe
- driver seat height adjuster
- armrests for the front row
- storage tray below the driver’s seat
- lead-me-to-vehicle lamps
- follow-me-home headlamps
- 7-inch Touchscreen Infotainment System
- GPS navigation
- 4 speakers + 2 tweeters
- Bluesense App, ECO mode, Micro Hybrid Technology
- Brake Energy Regeneration Technology
- Intellipark Reverse Assist, AC ECO mode
- Driver Information System
Engine powers the Mahindra TUV300 Plus is a 2.2-litre mHAWK diesel engine in place of the 1.5-litre engine. This is powerful to churns out 120 bhp of max power and 280 Nm of peak torque from 220 NM. Engine mated to 6-speed manual transmission.