Simple Steps to Book a LPG Cylinder Online or Offline in India
Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), also referred to as propane or butane, prepared by refining petroleum or wet natural gas. It is used as an efficient fuel container in the agricultural, recreation, hospitality, construction, sailing, fishing sectors and it serve as fuel for cooking, central heating and to water heating.
Now different petroleum companies are providing various facilities for refilling gas cylinders. To know how to book a gas cylinder from a particular company follow the below steps.
1. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL)
Bharat petroleum is a government of India owned petroleum and gas company located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a Leading player in the Indian petroleum sector with more than 15000 employees.
Bharatgas is providing assistance for booking gas by using online, SMS, visiting the local distributor as well as a mobile application and ebharatgas portal.
Steps To book online,
- Go to the link https://ebharatgas.com/ebharat/forHome/home.html
- Click on ‘Book Now’ option, a Login page will open
- If you are not a registered customer click ‘Register Today’
- Enter your consumer number and registered mobile number
- Click ‘continue’ button. Now an SMS will be send to your registered mobile number.
- If your mobile number is not registered, you can download the form to register your number from the link https://ebharatgas.com/ebstatic/include/ContactDetails.pdf and submit it to the distributors
- After getting the SMS sign in to the website and select ‘My LPG’ option.
- Select ‘Book a Cylinder’ option, fill the form and submit
- A confirmation message will be send to your mobile number.
Steps Using SMS,
- Register your number with nearest bharatgas distributors, You can fill out the form and submit it .
- Send a message typing LPG to 57333. If you are a idea, Airtel, MTNL, Tata or Vodafone customer send this message to 52725
- A confirmation message will be send to your registered mobile number
- You will also receive a delivery confirmation message after dlivery.
You can also book gas cylinders using Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS). Call IVRS of your state and make your booking. You will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
IVRS phone numbers for each state are,
- Kerala – 9446256789
- Puducherry – 9486056789
- Tamil Nadu – 9486056789
- Karnataka – 9483356789
- Andhra Pradesh / Telangana – 9440156789
- Maharashtra – 9420456789
- Goa – 9420456789
- Madhya Pradesh – 9407456789
- Chhattisgarh – 9407756789
- Odisha – 9439956789
- Assam – 9401056789
- Orissa – 9439956789
- Arunachal Pradesh – 9402056789
- Chandigarh – 9478956789
- Manipur – 9402056789
- Meghalaya – 9402156789
- Mizoram – 9402156789
- Gujarat – 9409056789
- Nagaland – 9402056789
- Rajasthan – 9413456789
- Bihar – 9473356789
- Jharkhand – 9431156789
- Uttar Pradesh (Eastern) – 9452456789
- Uttar Pradesh (Western) – 9457456789
- Haryana – 9466456789
- Delhi – 9868856789
- DIU & Daman – 9409056789
- West Bengal – 9433056789
- Punjab – 9478956789
- Uttarakhand – 9411156789
- Himachal Pradesh – 9418856789
- Jammu & Kashmir – 9419256789
A mobile application also available to book gas.Android and ios smartphone users can download and install Bharatgas app.
How to Use the App?
- Activate this app by submiting Distributor code, Consumer number and Mobile number.
- An activation code will be send to your registered mobile number, activate by entering this code.
- Choose a security code to be inputted. This is to be inputted each time when you are using this app
- Now you can book for a gas cylinder and you will get a reference number on registered mobile number.
Customers can also visit your local distributors to book for gas cylinder.To know the address of your local distributor visit ebharatgas website. Click on ‘Distributor Locator’ option. Enter you state and district and click ‘Show List’ button. A list of distributors name and address will appear.
2. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
HPCL was founded in the year 1974, headquarters is located in Mumbai. It is a government owned company, that is 51.11% shares are owned by government.
Steps of Online booking,
- Go to the official website of Hindustan petroleum, https://myhpgas.in
- Click on ‘Book your Cylinder’ option and then click ‘Click to Book’
- A login page will be displayed, If you are a new user click ‘New User Registration’
- Enter your consumer number and search for your distributor details name wise or Location wise.
- Distributors details will be displayed on the screen. Click ‘Next’ button.
- Fill up the registration form and login to the website using username and password created during registration.
- Now book for a gas cylinder by giving consumer number and make the payment.
Mobile application, SMS booking and IVRS are also available for booking gas cylinders through HPCL.
Download the mobile application from play store and install it to your android or ios smartphone. To activate this app enter Distributor Code, Consumer no, Mobile no and submit. An activation code will be send to your phone, activate the app by entering this code. Give a security code for your app, so that whenever you open the app they will verify using this security code.
Send “HP (space) Distributors Telephone Number with STD Code (space) and Consumer Number” to 90922-23456. A confirmation message will be send to your number.
Call IVRS of your state and it will ask you to enter gas distributors phone number and consumer number. You will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number with delivery date details.
IVRS phone numbers for each state are,
- Kerala – 9961023456
- Puducherry – 9092223456
- Tamil Nadu – 9092223456
- Karnataka – 9964023456
- Andhra Pradesh / Telangana – 9666023456
- Maharashtra & Goa – 8888823456
- Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh – 96690 23456
- Odisha – 9090923456
- Gujarat – 9824423456
- Rajasthan – 7891023456
- Bihar & Jharkhand – 9507123456
- Delhi & NCR – 9990923456
- Uttar Pradesh – 9889623456
- West Bengal – 9088823456
- Punjab – 9855623456
3. Indian Oil Corporation
Indian Oil Corporation is the largest commercial enterprise in the country founded in the year 1964.
Steps To book indane gas online,
- Go to the official website of indane gas, https://indane.co.in/
- Click on ‘Online Services’ and then select ‘Order Refill’ from a list of services provided
- Now click ‘Click to book’ option
- You will be directed to a consumer login page. If you are a new user register using ‘New User’ option.
- Fill the registration form by providing 17 Digit LPG Id/Consumer No., Distributor, etc. and submit
- Login to the indane portal using Username and Password given during registration
- Submit the form for booking gas cylinder. This order will be sent to the distributor and you can pay during delivery.
To know your SMS/IVRS bookings phone number, go to the website of https://indane.co.in/sms_ivrs.php. Select state, district and distributor and Click ‘Search’ button.
Call IVRS of your state or send an SMS to this number by typing Distributor’s Telephone Number and your Consumer Number to make your booking.
Also an Android/ios phone application is available with options to book Refill cylinder.Install the ‘indane’ application from play store and install. Activate the app and book for refill cylinder.
4. GAIL Gas Limited
Gas (India) Limited (GAIL) formally known as Gas Authority of India Limited was founded in the year 1984, August. Headquarters is located in Delhi.
- Visit the official website of GAIL, https://gailgas.com/_layouts/15/gailgas/corporate/#/home
- Click ‘My Account’ , select your city and submit
- If you are not a GAIL Gas Limited Customer then click on ‘Apply Now
- fill the form, make payment and submit
- After registration login to the site using BP Number and Password
- Make the booking by providing sufficient information
5. Indraprastha Gas Ltd (IGL)
Indraprastha Gas Limited(IGL), India’s leading natural gas distributor founded in 1998, to take over and operate the Delhi City Gas Distribution Project from GAIL.
- Go to the website http://www.iglonline.net
- If you are not a registered customer click on ‘REGISTER CUSTOMER’ option
the mobile number registered with IGL and click ‘Get Details’ button.
- Fill the form provided and submit it
- Login to the site by providing username and password
- Make the gas cylinder booking.
6. Sabarmati Gas Ltd.
sabarmati gas Ltd. provides PNG(Pipelined Natural Gas) for Domestic/Residential use.
For getting New connection of Domestic or Industrial or Commercial/Non-Commercial gas go to the official website of sabarmati gas Ltd., http://www.sabarmatigas.in/. Click on ‘New connection’, then a form will be displayed. fill the form and save.
If you want to know about booking of a cylinder, then contact sabarmati gas customer care and ask your queries. Customer care number is 1800 233 3810.
7. Gujarat Gas Co Ltd (GGCL)
GGCL operates primarily in Gujarat. It is established in 1980 and the headquarters situated in Ahmedabad. To know about gas booking in GGCL, contact your nearest customer care. Customer care numbers are given in the link,