Smart Note Taker – Take Fast and Easy Notes : A Perfect Tool for Busy People
Smart Note Taker is the technology that satisfies the needs of the people who want to take fast and easy notes. This technology can be used in many ways. It provide the facility to the people writing notes in the air while they are busy at their work.
This is a potable handwriting capture device that capture your handwriting notes, drawings, sketches any time, anywhere then upload, file, email your handwriting notes, sketches once connected to computer. You can read the written notes after completing your work , it is stored in a memory chip of pen. The smart note taker consists of sensors, processor, memory, battery and display.
With the smart pen attach a normal paper and use the Hi-Tech’s electronic pen to capture, store and share handwritten prescriptions, medical notes, records, and memos at meetings, lectures, and conferences.
Types of Smart Note Taker
There are 3 types of smart note taker. They are as follows:-
1. Mobile note taker
Mobile Note Taker works in 2 modes – In mobile modes and connected mode. In Mobile mode, the note maker receiver unit is not connected to a PC via USB cable. In Connected Mode, the base unit connected to a PC through USB cable.
2. PC Note Taker
Notes Taker is the world’s first device that capture natural handwriting on any surface onto PC in real time.PC’s Notes Taker displays the user’s handwritten notes, memos or drawings on the computer and stores the image for future.
In I Pen you can write or draw over any applications on the screen. It saves your inputs and after you complete your work it will w-mail it. The I-Pen smart note taker is compact and light which is perfect for laptops. It extremely simple and natural to use.
The smart note taker will be able to sense 3D shapes and motions, that the user tries to draw. The sensed information will be processed and transferred to the memory chip and then will be monitored on the display device. The drawn shape then can be broadcasted to the network or sent to a mobile device. If the application program is a paint related program, then the most similar shape will be chosen by the program and then will be printed on screen.
How To Use
- Install the driver and application software.
- Plug-in the USB connector of into your computer’s available USB port.
- After successfully installing driver software begin testing by moving it around.
- When navigating, have it in an upright position for best accuracy and ease.
- Switch between Mouse mode and Pen mode.
Benefits of Smart Note Taker
- The Smart Note Taker is good and helpful for blinds that think and write freely.
- It’s also useful especially for instructors in presentations. The drawn figure can be processed and directly sent to the server computer in the room.
- It is very useful in telephonic conversations between two people where there is a need of note taking.
- It saves time and facilitate life.
- It is used along with paint and JAVA graphics, so the product is compatible with all graphics software
- It recognize up to 22 languages.
- Cost of note takers is very high.
- Only high class people can afford this type of note takers.