How to stop avast email signature automatically added with outgoing mails in gmail?
Some peoples may be noted that, they are facing an issue in connection to the gmail, ie: there is a code embedding with each outgoing mails. For your reference, here i have provided the example code showing just below the email content.
This is the Avast email signature code showing inside the outgoing mails
div id=”DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2″br /
table style=”border-top: 1px solid #D3D4DE;”
td style=”width: 55px; padding-top: 13px;”a
width=”46″ height=”29″ style=”width: 46px; height: 29px;” //a/td
td style=”width: 470px; padding-top: 12px; color: #41424e;
font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
line-height: 18px;”Virus-free. a
target=”_blank” style=”color: #4453ea;”www.avast .com/a
/tablea href=”#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2″ width=”1″
Actually below shown the pictorial representation of the above code
some times the Issue occurring due to, the above pictorial code showing the background code. ie, sometimes code will not work at slow internet connection.
Step by step procedure for removing avast automatic signature code from outgoing mails (gmail/other)
- You can see an avast icon at your desktop bottom side bar, just Right-click on the avast icon
- Select first option saying “Open Avast user interface”
- You can see settings tab at left bottom side and click on it
- From the next display, Under General tab, uncheck “Enable Avast email signature”.
- Then click OK. Finished. You will no longer get irritated due to this signature issue.
Note: Avast is one of the best and widely using antivirus program and a trusted company too. Above shown steps are just for information and we strongly recommend to use either avast or other anti-virus program for blocking critical virus attacks from worldwide attackers.