Top 10 Best Hair Oil Brands in India for Thick and Strong Hair
Every one loves shiny, long and healthy hair. Today most of the men and women facing hair falling or dandruff problem. There are different types of hair oils available on the markets. Most of them could not satisfy the users completely. Here we are introducing an article about top 10 best hair oil brands in India. These brands are best leading and provides high quality products. If you are searching for a good hair oil brand in India, check out our list.
The Parachute is a brand name for a range of coconut-based hair products. These products are manufactured by Marico. Its products stands for purity and quality. They are considered as one of the oldest brands in India. There are a number of people choose parachute coconut hair oil for hair care. Their few hair oils are:-
1. Parachute Advanced Coconut Hair Oil, 300ml – Rs. 135/- (approx).
2. Parachute 100% Pure Coconut Hair Oil Bottle, 500ml – Rs. 145/- (approx).
3. Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic Gold, 100ml – Rs. 1,511/- (approx).
4. Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic Hair Oil, 190ml – Rs. 118/- (approx).
5. Parachute Advansed Jasmine Coconut Hair Oil (300ml Bottle) – Rs. 120/- (approx).
Dabur is known as India’s largest Ayurvedic medicine and related products manufacturer, which was established in the year 1884 by SK Burman. Dabur Amla hair oil is a product from this brand. This product is well-known for hair strengthening as well as conditioning. It has been listed second after parachute hair oil. Their few hair oils are:-
1. Dabur Almond Hair Oil, 200ml – Rs. 114/- (approx).
2. Dabur Amla Oil- 275ml – Rs. 124/- (approx).
3. Dabur Amla Hair Oil, 450ml – Rs. 187/- (approx).
4. Dabur Anmol Gold Pure Coconut Oil, 500ml (Narrow Mouth) – Rs. 138/- (approx).
5. Dabur Enriched Coconut Oil with Henna Amla & Lemon-300ml- Rs. 167/- (approx).
Emami Limited is a well known brand, which is engaged in the personal care/ cosmetics and healthcare businesses. The Himani Navratna Hair Oil is a product from this brand. This product is considered as one of the coolest oils in India. It can provide relief from anxiety or stress, tension and tiredness. This product has cooling properties, which gives a cooling effect when applied to the scalp. This oil is very apt during the summer season. The Himani Ayurvedic Navratna Hair Oil is available at Rs. 6,227/- (approx).
The Bajaj Corp Ltd. is known as an Indian consumer goods company, which holds many brands in the hair care category, including Bajaj Jasmine Hair Oil, Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil, Bajaj Amla Shikakai Hair Oil, Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil, Bajaj Kailash Parbat Thanda Tel etc. It has a flagship company called Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil. This is a most successful product from this brand, which can capture 60% market share in light hair oil segment. The Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil, 200ml is available at Rs. 105/- (approx).
The Godrej is known as an Indian conglomerate, which was established by Pirojsha Burjorji Godrej and Ardeshir Godrej in the year 1897. Godrej Kesh Kala is considered as one of the most popular brands of Godrej. It is known for its uniqueness. Godrej Kesh Kala Oil with Amla 100 ml is available at Rs. 25/- (approx). Godrej Anoop Herbal Hair Oil, 50 ml is an another product from this brand, which is priced at Rs. 175/- (approx).
The Dove is a personal care brand, which was introduced in the year 1955. Their product range includes body washes, beauty bars, antiperspirants/deodorants, hair care, lotions/moisturizers, facial care products etc. This brand is owned by Unilever originating in the United Kingdom. Their best selling hair oils are given below.
1. Dove Elixir Nourished Shine Hibiscus and Argan Hair Oil, 90ml – Rs. 180/- (approx).
2. Dove Elixir Hair Fall Rescue Rose & Almond Hair Oil, 90ml – Rs. 185/- (approx).
The Himalaya Drug Company is a company, which was set up in the year 1930 and headquartered in Bangalore, India. It was awarded an ISO 9001:2000 certification in the year 2003. They manufacture products for hair care, health care, wellness, skin care and baby care. Their three oils are given below.
1. Himalaya Herbals Anti-Dandruff Hair Oil, 200ml – Rs. 152/- (approx).
2. Himalaya Herbals Anti-Hair Fall Hair Oil, 100ml – Rs. 100/- (approx).
3. Himalaya Revitalising Hair Oil 100 ml – Rs. 75/-(approx).
8. Forest Essentials
The Forest Essentials are regarded as an authentic, traditional Skin Care Brand. This is an Indian Beauty Brand. They manufacture products for facial care, body care, hair care, wellness etc. Their two hair oils are Satthwa Premium Regrowth Hair Oil (100 ml) – Rs. 599/- (approx) and Satthwa Hair Fall Control Oil (Pack of 2) Hair Oil (200 ml)- Rs.999/- (approx). Both of them are sulfate free and suitable for all hair types.
9. Shahnaz Husain
Shahnaz Husain is known as the CEO of Shahnaz Herbals Inc., who is internationally acclaimed for her herbal and ayurvedic products. She is the daughter of Nasirullah Beg, a former Chief Justice of the Allahabad High Court. Their product range includes herbal, sun, professional and oxygen products. Their hair oils are given below.
1. Shahnaz Husain Shatone Plus Hair Tonic Hair Oil (200 ml) – Rs. 659/- (approx).
2. Shahnaz Husain Shatone Hair Oil (1000 ml) – Rs. 1,979/- (approx).
3. Shahnaz Husain Shahenna Plus Cleanser Hair Oil (200 ml) – Rs. 699/- (approx).
4. Shahnaz Husain Arnica Hair Oil (500 ml) – Rs. 1,270/- (approx).
5. Shahnaz Husain Professional Power Hair Oil (1000 ml) – Rs. 673/- (approx)
10. Lotus Herbals
The Lotus Herbals is regarded as an India’s leading natural cosmetics brand. It was incorporated in 1993 and is headquartered in Noida, India. They manufacture and sell herbal formulation products. They provide anti-dandruff products, sun care products, and make-up products etc. Lotus kera-veda Growoil Herbal Oil for Falling Hair Hair Oil (110 ml) is a best selling product from this brand. Available at Rs. 365/- (approx).