Last updated on May 10th, 2018 at 07:24 pm
Market Leading Induction Cook Top Brands and Models in India
We cook food for heating or frying purpose. There are different methods of cooking. Cooking may be done with the help of oven, grill, griddle. Nowadays cooking can be done with the help of cooktops which are commonly categorized as gas or somewhat electric types. There are several methods of electric heating which uses less amount of electricity hence saves money as well as energy.
The cooker’s job is to heat the food by heating the cooking vessel which then in turn cook the food. By means of cooking it is understood that maximum heat is generated which is transferred to the cooking pot/vessel which helps in cooking the food. In the modern era there are two basic methods involved in cooking like chemical and the electrical.The chemical energy helps in burning the combustible substances like wood coal or gas and the electrical energy uses electrical current with the help of resistant substance such as coil or halogen bulbs.
Following are the leading Induction cooker brands in India with Price
Philips HD4907 Induction Cook Top
Bajaj ICX 6 1600 Watts Induction Cook Top
Inalsa Easy Cook Induction Cook Top
Morphy Richards Chef Xpress 500 Induction Cook Top
Prestige PIC 3.0 V2 Induction Cook Top
What is Induction Cooker? How it works? (Details of working of induction cook)
Induction cooker is not a latest technology . It has been widely used in all over the countries both by professionals and house workers. Earlier these cookers has been priced at a higher rate now it has been sold at an affordable rate so everyone can easily purchase it.
The surface of the induction cooker is powerfully supported with higher frequency electromagnet and with the help of electromagnetism heat is generated by the electronics in the cooktop within the ceramic. A good magnetic like cast-iron skillet is supported in the cooktop which induces electrical energy into the metal and thereby making the metal heat and cooking vessel gets hot instantly.
The flowchart of Induction cooker moves by means of technical ways ; the cooker generates a loop current–a flow of electricity–within the metal of which the pot or pan is made, and that current flow through the resistance of the metal which generates heat, as the current flows through the resistance element; a conventional electric range’s coil generates heat; thereby the heat is generated into the vessel/pot itself directly without moving to other pot or pan and it is is most important difference of the cooktop. Lets have a better knowledge about how the process of induction energy takes place:
- The element’s electronics power a coil (the red lines) which induces a high-frequency electromagnetic field (denoted by the orange lines).
- That field penetrates the metal of the ferrous (magnetic-material) cooking vessel and sets up a circulating electric current, which generates heat.
- The heat generated in the cooking vessel is transferred to the vessel’s contents.
- Nothing placed on the outside vessel is affected by the field–as soon as the vessel is removed from the element, or the element turned off, heat generation stops.
One point to be noted that all vessels used for cooking on the induction ware might be of ferrous metal. Vessels or metals like aluminum, copper, and pyrex is not used on an induction cooker. Iron or steel pots can be used. The Induction cooker is benefit to both home or office as it emits no smoke and consumes less power and cooks up instantly.
Which brand will be good for buying Induction cooker?
It depends on what are you cooking, every brand is useful according to your cooks. According to me popular brands like Philips and Panasonic will give a greater benefit to your budget as well as nice potential power. All brands will assure you with basic benefits. Now a days induction cooking has become more and more popular, the number of induction cooktops from the leading brands has increased dramatically.
Supported with varied layouts, sizes, options, finishes and power outputs has increased demand for cooktop. It is difficult to select which are the best induction cooktops on the market and which definitely suits your needs? Here I am enlisting some of the top brands which will suit your budget as well as give real worth of your money you had spent.
1. Philips HD4907 Induction Cook Top
Philips Induction cooker is a smarter cooktop with improved cooking experience. The advanced heating technique with simple panel design gives you better experience for cooking a variety of Indian dishes supported with lots of features.
The six adjustable menus are suited for diferent recepies like Manual, Roti or Dosa, Gravy, Stir Fry, Slow Cook and Pressure Cook. The timings are set to this cooktop from 1 to 180 min. It has also a pause button. The highly powered faster heating provides healthier cooking. The cooktop has push buttons which are easy to operate and responds to your touch quickly.
- Advanced heating technology for safe & easy cooking
- 6 pre-set menus
- 1 to 180 mins cooking time settings
- LED display
- Easy to operate push buttons
- Extra safe automatic off function
- Cool-to touch ceramic surface
- Brand : Philips
- Model : HD4907
- Material : Cool to touch surface
- Display : LED
- Controls : Touch sensitive push buttons
- Power levels : 8
- Cooking modes : 6, pre-set
- Power : Variable setting: 120 – 2100 W
- Voltage : 220 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Temperature : Variable setting: Keep warm – 240 C
- Timer range : Timer range
Warranty : 1 year manufacturer warranty
Philips HD4907 Induction Cook Top Price in India: Rs. 1,995/-
2. Bajaj ICX 6 1600 Watts Induction Cook Top
Bajaj group is founded by Jamanlal Bajaj in 1926 at Mumbai. The company deals with various businesses like automobile, home appliances, lighting, iron and steel, insurance, travel and finance. Bajaj ICX 6 Induction Cooker cooks food instantly.
It is efficient and consists long life tact switches. A range of 120 W -1600 W can be used as wattage. The cooktop consists of countdown timer, wattage and power consumption display. So don’t get worried about rising prices of LPG use Bajaj ICX 6 Induction Cooker which cooks food faster without losing nutrients and using less power.
- 5 Preset Menus: Select the perfect temperature for your meal.
- Tak Switch Controls.
- Auto Shut Off: Induction cooker Shuts off in 1 min if no Vessel is detected.
- Cooks faster than conventional gas stoves, hot plates.
- Different wattage selection facility(120W to 1600W).
- Cooking time option from 10 min to 24 Hrs.
- Variable temperature options from 70 C to 270 C.
- Displays: Countdown Timer, Wattage and Power Consumption.
- Flat elegant cook top and controls.
- Operational in air conditioned environment.
- No heat loss to the atmosphere unlike gas stoves, hot plates.
- Compact, Portable & Easy to Install.
- No fumes.
- Well designed internals to avoid ingress of water and insects.
- Type : Induction Cooktop
- Variant : 1600 Watts
- Model : ICX 6
- Brand : Bajaj
- Preset Cooking Menus : 8
- Timer setting : 24 hrs
- Dimensions : 380 x 280 mm
Warranty : One Year Manufacturing Warranty
Bajaj ICX 6 Induction Cook Top Price in India: Rs. 2,320/-
3. Inalsa Easy Cook Induction Cook Top
Inalsa is a leading company in home and kitchen appliances. Inalsa Easy Cook Induction Cook Top is combined with superlative features. It comes with sleek,modish design for transfiguring the ladies of house cooks. It consists of brilliant crystal-glass plate, and sports attractive push-type controls for effortless use. It saves energy and also minimizes accidental burns. Inalsa cooktop comes with compact design which definitely fits in your kitchen.
- Flat, Clean, Elegant Cooktop
- Easy to Operate Controls
- 8 Cooking Modes Selector
- Variable Temperature Selection
- Variable Timer Selection
- Variable Power Selection
- Digital Display for Ease of Operation
- Without Vessel in Place Unit Does not Switch On
- Cooking Menu : 8
- Consumption of Electricity : 2100
- Number of Hot Plates : 1
- Display : Digital
- Flat, Clean, Elegant Cooktop, Easy to Operate Controls, Variable Temperature, Timer, Power Selection
- Voltage : 220 – 240 V AC, 60 Hz
Warranty : 1 Year Inalsa India Warranty
Inalsa Easy Cook Induction Cook Top Price in India: Rs. 2,095/-
4. Morphy Richards Chef Xpress 500 Induction Cook Top
Morphy Richards Chef Express 500 Induction Cooktop is a kitchen appliance that makes cooking easier by applying desired temperature as required. It is integrated with 11 Auto cooking menus. The surface of the cooktop is smooth and flat and uses magnet to induce flames. It is easy to clean and maintain. The 4 Digit LED display and sensory touch controls are compact and efficient enough to operate. The Cooktop comes with features like auto Shut off and Keep Warm thereby automatically switches off your cooktop and keeps food warmer.
- Feather Touch Control
- 11 Auto Cook Options
- 2100 W Power
- Induction Cooktop
- 9 Power Levels
- Automatic Switch Off
- 4 Digit LED Display
- 4 Digit LED Display
- 9 Power Levels
- Power : 2100 Watts
- Auto Shut off
- Preset function
- 11 Auto cook Options
- Keep Warm Mode, Sensory touch controls
Morphy Richards Chef Xpress 500 Induction Cook Top Price: Rs. 3,006/-
5. Prestige PIC 3.0 V2 Induction Cook Top
Prestige cooktop is induction cooker with versatile features. It comes with incredible designed body that blocks the access of annoying pests and water. The cooktop consists of anti magnetic wall with feather touch button control. It consists of host of features like Indian menus options,fume free cooking,child proof. The prestige cook top is super portable ,fuel efficient. It’s digital display lets you to choose menus and time clearly. It really adds elegance to your kitchen.
- Elegant design
- Indian Menu options
- Feather touch buttons
- Anti Magnetic wall
- Automatic Start option
- Heating Area – 18 cms
- Model : PIC 3.0
- Display : Digital
- Controls : Feather touch buttons
- Cooking modes : Indian menu options
- Power : 2000 W
Warranty : 1 year manufacturer warranty
Prestige PIC 3.0 V2 Induction Cook Top Price Price in India Rs. 3,113/-
List of best induction cook brands and price created based on market study. Kindly get in touch with us if you find any best cooker brands other than this listed.