Top 5 Most Expensive Smartphones 2018
Here is the list of Top 5 Most Expensive Smartphones. Vertu, Gresso and Lamborghini are famous names among luxury phone makers. Many Luxury smartphone manufactures launched devices with good specifications and android based Operating system for more performance. Even Samsung also launched a luxury smartphone for around INR 1.5 Lakh. Check the latest available luxury smart phones in the world. There are most expensive phone currently available in world made with costly case, body materials and diamonds.
1. Vertu Aster Diamonds Red Alligator
Vertu is a famous Luxury phone manufacturer. Their latest model launched in 2015 named as ‘Aster Diamonds Red Alligator’. This phone covered in red alligator leather and white diamonds. Those who are interested can purchase the device for €8,900 (around $10,550). This is a top end model from the Vertu Aster collection. It is made with 55 white diamonds over stainless steel case. There is also a polished titanium plate.
- 4.7-inch screen with 1080p resolution
- Sapphire crystal glass protection for display
- Each device is made by hand for uniqueness
- Android KitKat Operating system
- 2.3GHz quad-core processor
- 64GB of internal memory
- 2.1MP rear camera and the 13MP front camera
- 4G and NFC connectivity
2. Gresso Regal Black Edition Luxury Android Phone
Gresso just launched a $5,000 worth android smartphone called Regal Black Edition. What makes the cost high is, titanium and 18k gold instead of aluminum in this phone. On external you can see sophisticated design with sharp lines. There is beautiful dark tones and a 5-inch full HD display for viewing contents. There is also a PVD-coated titanium case and white or yellow 18k gold trim.
- Available only 999 pieces
- 5-inch full HD display
- Quad-core 1.5GHz processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB of storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Android KitKat OS
3. Lamborghini 88 Tauri phone
Lamborghini launched their new luxury smartphone named 88 Tauri phone. It is available at $6000. According to sources, only 1,947 units will be made for exclusivity. From the auto-maker. Whatever be the price or material used, specs of this phone is not so impressive. It gets a face lift of fine leather. You can choose from Black, Blue, Red, Orange and Brown. They have used high quality steel (available in Gold, Black or plain steel colors).
- 5-inch 1080p resolution screen
- Quad-core Qualcomm 801 processor
- 20MP rear camera
- 3GB of RAM
- 64GB of built-in expandable storage
- 3,400mAh battery offers 35 hours of 3G talk time
4. Samsung W2015 Luxury Flip Smartphone
Samsung announced their latest and upcoming Luxury Flip Smartphone W2015 soon with Snapdragon 801. It is priced $2450 (INR 1.5 Lakh). The Korean giant using metal as their build materials for premium devices. Samsung W2015 luxury phone already released in China. The device available in black and gold colors. Samsung used steel structure to make this more durable. This is a foldable handset.
- 121.3 x 62.9 x 5.9mm and 187 grams
- Two 3.9-inch 1280 x 768 displays
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 801
- 2.5GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage, expandable via MicroSD
- 16-megapixel rear camera
- 3.7-megapixel front-facing snapper
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS
- Dual SIM Support and NFC
5. Gresso Azimuth A1
Here is the world’s first luxury dual SIM phone from luxury smartphone makers Gresso named as Gresso Azimuth A1. In terms of technical aspects the device is a partial failure. The cost of the phone is US $2,000. It features a luxury design and uses high-end materials. There is only 999 will be made. premium handset has a case made of grade 5 titanium. It gets a front panel that uses tempered mineral glass and a steel keyboard with manually polished keys.
- 2 GB Internal memory
- 1.3 MP Camera
- GSM 900/1800, GPRS and EDGE, WAP 2.0, Bluetooth 2.0
- S40 Operating system
- 0.35 pounds and 4.64X1.93X0.57 inches
- 1,110 mAh BL-4U Battery
- 20 hours talk time and 680 hours in stand by time
Note: Most of these phones are specially made and available in limited count at the time of launch. You can’t find these phones in most of the shopping sites. Those who are interested can contact the manufacture directly through their contact details.