Whatsapp Download and Whatsapp web application download Usage Instructions for Mobiles & Computer
WhatsApp Download and Usage Instructions are very simple and most searching topic now a days. Here you can find each and every single step for WhatsApp Download and Usage Instructions. What is WhatsApp? WhatsApp is a very famous mobile phone messaging system/service. The application needs internet connection for chatting or messaging with other users of WhatsApp. How To Download and Use WhatsApp for Mobile Phones? Here is the answer. If you want to use WhatsApp for your phone first identify whether your phone is supporting that app or not , then download it and use.
Whatsapp supporting operating systems
- Android OS v2.3.3+, iPhone iOS 7+, or Windows Phone 8+.
WhatsApp Stopped Supporting of Below given Devices List from 2018
- Android versions older than 2.3.3
- Windows Phone 7
- iPhone 3GS/iOS 6
Note: Nokia S40 phones with mobile providers like Mexico – C3-00 devices on Telcel, Portugal – Vodafone and Brazil – VIVO are unsupported for whatsapp.
Since June 30, 2017, Whatsapp will stop the support of following devices
- BlackBerry OS and BlackBerry 10
- Nokia S40
- Nokia Symbian S60
Advantages and Features of Whatsapp
- You can receive and send unlimited receive messages, pictures, audio notes, and video message.
- No hidden Cost other than of your Internet connection
- The app uses 3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi when available for messaging
- Can send Send Video, Images, and Voice notes to your friend
- Group conversations and chats with your friends
- No international charges/ no added cost for international messaging
- No need of PIN or username because it works with your phone number
- No Need of log in and log out, It is always on and connected
- The app automatically add/display all friends in your contact list, no need to add buddies
- Offline messages will receive soon when you turn on your mobile
How To Check your Device is Whatsapp supporting or not?
Most of the smartphones from BlackBerry, iPhone, Nokia, and Windows will support this app. All other Android smartphones can support this app too. To check this you just connect your phone with internet and start to download the whatsapp, if your phone is a capable device you will be directed to the correct download procedure of downloading without delay. Keep in mind that those device which do not support the application will not proceed in this way. You will receive a message that your device is not supporting whatsapp.
List of Unsupported Devices for Whatsapp
- iPod and iPad devices
- Wi-Fi only devices
Do You Know These Things
- Make sure You have adequate data plan in order to receive messages
- Blackberry users need full BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) data plan
- Use of jailbroken or unlocked devices as in case of iPhone may affect the functinality of your phone
- Know that there are some Unsupported mobile providers for Nokia S40 phones
Steps: Download Whatsapp in Mobile Phones
Hope you have understood about the whatsapp well and now ready to download it use. Here we are attaching Secure Download links For Whatsapp downloading in your phone. First identify your phone is whatsapp supporting or not and then connect to the internet go to the download menu by clicking the link given below, which is suited for your mobile phone. The download link and procedure slightly vary for each device.
Download Whatsapp for iphone
You can Download Whatsapp for iphone from iTunes App Store. This Requires iOS 4.3 or later to get successful service. The app is Compatible with iPhone. 2.11.7 and 2.11.6 versions are avialbel and it features improved application responsiveness, increase speed, and bug fixes. This app is originally optimized for iPhone 5. Click here to download.
Download Whatsapp for Android Phones
For android users you ensure that you have a Android OS 2.1 or above and Unlimited internet data plan recommended. Their service free for 1 year and after the trial period you have to pay as per rules. Keep in mind that Tablet devices are not supported. No need to pay again now if your paid once. Click here to download.
Download Whatsapp for Blackberry
If you are a blackberry user you can download the whatsapp application from “Blackberry world”. You should have a BlackBerry OS 4.6 or above/BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS) or BlackBerry Enterprise Service (BES) for uninterrupted messaging. Either you can click the given link below. Before that please change your settings as “Browser Identification” to “BlackBerry” under Browser > Options > Browser Configuration > Browser: Internet Browser. After changing this settings save the settings. Click here to download.
Download Whatsapp for Nokia S40 Series OS running Phones
To use whatsapp for Nokia S40 the minimum requirement is Unlimited internet data plan and any of the following phone OS or above. The list includes Nokia S60 3rd edition, 5th edition, Symbian^3, Symbian Anna, or Symbian Belle Operating System and higher versions. Click here to download
Download Whatsapp for Nokia Symbian OS
The Nokia Symbian requires minimum feature of Nokia Series 40 phone and higher with Unlimited data plan to use whatsapp. Keep in Mind that Vodafone in Portugal and VIVO in Brazil are the unsupported carriers. Click here to download
Download Whatsapp for Windows Phone
For those windows Phone Users, the latest version is 2.11.356. They have Fix issue with reception of broadcast messages. Most windows phone from Nokia and others will support this easily. The nokia (Lumia Series: 521, 520, 620, 820, 822, 920, 925, 928, 1020, 1520)), HTC, Huawei W1, Samsung ATIV Odyssey, Samsung ATIV S Neo, Windows Phone 8X by HTC, Windows Phone 8XT by HTC etc are best to choose for Whatsapp. Click here to download
Some Whatsapp Special Features for More Fun
- Share location & Exchange contacts
- Custom wallpaper & Custom notification sounds
- Landscape mode & Precise message time stamps
- Email chat history &Broadcast messages
- MMS to many contacts
How to Use whatsapp after Download in your Phone
- Add your contacts: Ensure that you have added the contact numbers of friends you wish to visit and they have installed the whatsaap too
- Adding of international number: You can add international numbers in way that it does not contain any exist codes or leading 0s. Add international numbers with + sign and followed by country code
- Create Your account: Now Open the downloaded app in your mobile phone and follow onscreen instructions to register your phone number, thus by creating your account
- Sync whatsapp with contacts: After that allow whatsapp to sync with your all Contacts. So you can see the all friends in favorites list/contact list thus you can easily message for people you know
- Manage your favorites: You can manage your favorites by tapping the “Edit” on the top left corner and then press “delete all” to make the list clear. Now you can individually toggle the red delete switch near to the name of each contact
- Whatsapp status: Contacts in your list who uses whatsapp will be displayed with their status below their name and if you want to message them just tap over that contact and send message
- Change your status: Tap over the “status”button in the bottom of screen. Press the “+” in the top right corner of the screen to add a new status.
- Edit The Current Status: Tap over the “Your current status is:” and then select the option for you as available/busy/at school/at work etc.
- Clear all Statuses: To do this just tap over “Edit”in the top left corner, thus deleting all statuses individually or press another option” clear status” to delete all at the same time.
- Invite your friends: just Tap on the “Contacts” tab in the middle of the screen and choose the contact. Tap again over it to view the details and tap over “Invite <Name>”. Now whatsapp will automatically send SMS invitation for them to download the app
- Email invitation: SMS charges apply for the invitation via SMS, so better t go for Email invitation. To do this go to settings>tell a friend>select the method of delivery as email
- Chat with friends: Tap over the “chat”option>tap pencil icon at the top right corner>select contact>type the message in the new chat window
- Try this during chat: You can use features like share your location, contact, photo and video. You can also record a video or take a photo and sent then during chat. See the last time your friends closed the whatsapp, their online status etc in this chat window
- Group chat: Tap “New group”>”New Group”>Type a name for your group at the subject field>add participants>you can also select a picture
- Identify the message delivery status: Once you sent a message to your friend if there is single check mark near to the message it shows that the message delivered to the server and once you can see the double check mark it means the message delivered to your friends phone
- Manage your chats: Tap “Chats”>see list of all chats>tap on one to continue or to read the old chat history
- Profile settings: Tap “Settings” icon>Tap “Profile.” t edit name/profile picture etc.
- Block Unwanted contacts: tap “Chat Settings”>tap “Block” the specific user. They cant contact you anymore but still can see your status.
Whatsapp Web Application Download Instructions
Whatsapp web is a whatsapps best feature introduced specially for computer users those who need to send pictures and videos to their friends from computer. Whatsapp web can be integrated to any browser having the capability with scan the code.
How to use whatsapp web ?
Open whatsapp software on your mobile
Go to Menu – Settings – Whatsappweb
Scan the QR Code showing in computer screen and now you can see the phone whatsapp screen to your computer.
Download and install whatsappweb software to your computer – How?
To install whatsapp web on Windows 8+ OS based computers, follow the below steps
- Download the exe file from download page
- After download complete, open WhatsApp.exe to install WhatsApp web on your computer.
- After installation, Open WhatsApp on your computer and scan the QR code to log in your mobile whatsapp to computer screen.
To install on Mac OSX 10.9+ OS based computers, follow the below steps
- On your computer
- download page to download the .zip file.
- open the zip file to run WhatsApp.app.
- On your first install, the application will prompt if you would like to add WhatsApp to your Applications folder and your desktop dock.
- When the install is complete, open WhatsApp on your computer and scan the QR code to work whatsapp web.